- Yung Miami’s recent spending spree left her not-quite-man Diddy looking a little perturbed.
- In a video posted to Instagram on Saturday (May 27), the City Girl can be seen dropping excessive amounts of cash on life’s finer things right before the Miami HEAT took on the Boston CELTICS in Game 6 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals.
- Wearing a cute romper and a matching Kangol-style cap, the rising multihyphenate flashes wads of cash and matching Chanel shopping bags as “Act Bad” — the newest single from Diddy featuring City Girls and Fabolous — plays in the background.
- The camera then pans to Puff, looking more than a little distressed about the cost of the shopping spree, and ends with him seeming to limp out the door with a much-lighter wallet as Yung Miami happily skips away with her newfound treasures.
- Diddy has declared “Act Bad” the song of the summer. Do you agree and if not, what song do you prefer?