- Toosii has been celebrating recently as the debut of his album, Naujour, hit Streaming services on June 2nd, but a Twitter user tried to spoil Toosii’s moment.
- Toosii tweeted on Sunday (June 11) that “Dada was a cowboy yesterday. [red heart emoji]” He shared photos of himself in a cowboy outfit holding his son.
- Responding to Toosii’s post, @fivestarbadgirl responded, “Y’all sure he not..????” she tweeted along with several emojis which included a rainbow, known as a symbol of the LGBTQ community.
- Toosii responded to the user, “Everything a n___a do in this generation be fruity to y’all. Y’all see a n____a in person and be ready to suck a n___’s di_k though,” said Toosii. “Stop playing with me while my son’s in my hand, b___.”
- Why do you think so many people quickly call out others sexuality? Why is it so important?