- Takeoff’s accused killer is being held accountable.
- A grand jury in Harris County, Texas has officially indicted Patrick Xavier Clark, who was arrested in connection with Takeoff’s death last year.
- Last December, Clark was arrested for the murder of Migos rapper
Takeoff, who was shot and killed on November 1 in Houston, Texas. Following his arrest, Clark was released on $1 million bond in early January.
- Takeoff had been playing dice in a Houston bowling alley on November 1, 2022, when gunfire broke out. His death was officially ruled as a homicide due to the nature of his gunshot wounds.
- What do you think is necessary to help get gun violence under control?