Rick Ross Says He Is In An Exclusive ‘2 Percent’ Club With JAY-Z & Drake
May 17, 2023 11:17AM EDT
- Rick Ross has made a bold claim that only he, JAY-Z, and Drake share rare air in the space of making music in the studio.
- During an interview on the Drink Champs podcast, Ross delved into many aspects of his career, including his collaborative relationship with Drake over the years and the exclusive class he and his other two rap contemporaries share.
- “Me and Drizzy, our relationship is most definitely is real close,” Rick Ross said. “Imma be honest, I don’t know how much music we got because it’s so easy working with the homie. Imma be honest. We in the two percentile when it comes to writers and creators. It’s called a two percentile. The two percentile.”
- “The two percentile is when you walk into the room, you hear something, a beat or a production that you actually love and can actually create it, write it, and execute it right then. I can’t say I’ve done that with many artists. It’s not even five artists.”
- Who are some of your favorite lyricists in the game, and why?