- Rick Ross is reportedly in the process of purchasing a Miami Beach mansion for a hefty eight-figure price tag that will make him neighbors with Diddy.
- According to TMZ, Rozay is under contract to buy a Star Island property for a staggering $37 million.
- While the deal apparently won’t be finalized for another few weeks, Ross’ newest mansion is expected to undergo a series of renovations to transform the lavish property to the mogul’s liking.
- The private, 40,000 square-foot oceanfront estate boasts six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, as well as a heated swimming pool, entertainment room, summer kitchen and other amenities.
- If you could build or renovate a dreamhouse anywhere, where would it be located?