- After a weeklong break for the jury, the YNW Melly trial has resumed in Broward County, Florida. With the trial’s return came the introduction of the prosecution’s final two witnesses, both of whom appeared to be devastating for YNW Melly.
- On Monday (July 10), Treveon Miliak Glass testified that he had seen YNW Melly wearing “different clothes” following the deaths of YNW Juvy and YNW Sakchaser.
- In reference to the meeting he was scheduled to have with Melly at the New Era Recording Studios in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, he remarked, “We were going to have a 12-hour session.”
- Glass, however, said that he had dozed off as the night dragged on, only to be awakened by his phone ringing nonstop and alerting him to the shootings. Glass noticed YNW Melly when he got to Fredo Bang’s residence, and “he wasn’t wearing the same clothes.”
- How do you think this will affect the trial for YNW Melly? Do you think this was the ‘nail in the coffin’?