Offset Responds To J. Prince’s Threat, Refuses To Play “Internet Games”
February 6, 2023 5:50PM EST
- Offset responded to J. Prince after the Rap-a-Lot founder spoke on the Migos member during the “Million Dollaz Worth of Game” podcast hosted by Gillie The Kid and Wallo.
- Prince said that Offset wasn’t there for Takeoff while he was alive. “Aint nothing changed with my love for Quavo,” the Mob Ties founder told Gille and Wallo. “But the Offset dude…”
- J. Prince accused Offset of “throwing rocks and hiding his hands.” He also issued a warning saying, “Don’t ever put me in a position where I have to defend myself,” he declared. “That wouldn’t be healthy for you.”
- Offset responded by condemning Prince for speaking on his “real brother,” he also invited Prince to “call his phone” and said he isn’t “playing Internet games” with Prince.
- Do you think J. Prince is instigating beef with Offset?