LOS ANGELES, CA - MARCH 23: Jennifer Hudson (2nd L) and Quavo, Takeoff and Offset of Migos attend the Pinkberry green room backstage at Nickelodeon's 2019 Kids' Choice on March 23, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jesse Grant/Getty Images for Pinkberry)
- For the first time since Takeoff’s death earlier this month, his cousin and fellow Migos member took to social media to pay tribute.
- In an Insta post, Offset said “The pain you have left me with is unbearable. . .my heart is shattered and I have so many things to say, but I can’t find the words.”
- He continued, “I’ve been going to sleep and waking up hoping that all of this is a dream, but it’s reality, and reality feels like a nightmare.”
- Offset ended the post asking for “strength” and Takeoff, “I love you forever.”
- How did you pay tribute to someone you loved and lost?