- Nicki Minaj has finally announced the title of her new album as well as its release date, promising her Barbz that they will “love” the project.
- The rapper took to Twitter on Thursday (June 29) to share that her long-awaited album will be titled ‘Pink Friday 2,’ serving as the sequel to her 2010 debut.
- “Dear Barbz, I’ve been trying to find the right time to tell you this for a few days. Due to some really exciting news that I’ll share with you guys @ a later time, I’ve shifted the album date just a tad bit,” she wrote.
- “Trust me, it’ll be WELL WORTH THE WAIT…but since I AM shifting the date just a tad, I’d like to give you guys a tiny SIP of some more album tea so that I don’t have to get cussed out so…here it goes: MY NEW ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED ON 11.17.23- And she shall be called #PinkFriday2.”
- Who would you like to see Nicki collaborate with on her new album?