Lil Durk Issues Warning To Men Trying to Woo Ex India Royale: ‘Ima Break Them Jaws’
March 13, 2023 9:27AM EDT
- Lil Durk hasn’t given up on trying to get back together with his ex India Royale, who broke things off last September after finding out the Chicago rapper had been cheating on her.
- Despite their separation, Durkio took to Instagram this week to issue a warning to men to think twice before going after his ex. “Catch y’all in her comments Ima break them jaws,” Durk wrote on his IG Story.
- Back in February, Durk celebrated Valentine’s Day by wishing expressing his love for Royale.“Happy Valentine’s day to the wonderful woman that made me a man I love you @indiaroyale,” he captioned a picture of her.
- However, India didn’t reciprocate Durk’s feelings, as she hopped on social media to maintain that she was single. “People really do not respect boundaries at all,” Royale wrote on Twitter, adding, “I try my best to be respectful and not put on a show but people don’t respect my choices.” She also urged Durk to “Let it go.”
- What things do you do to get over a breakup?