- Lil Durk has been MIA recently. He missed his scheduled European shows and wasn’t at this year’s Espy Awards.
- The Chicago rapper has been in the hospital fighting to get healthy again. Durk got sick in Ohio and went to the hospital for dehydration and exhaustion. Now, he’s thanking his fans after a week in the hospital.
- “My fans mean everything to me; you’re the reason why I do this,” wrote Durk. “I was looking forward to touching all of my European fans, performing this week(end), attending the ESPYs, and more, but after performing and traveling daily, I’ve become severely dehydrated and [have been] advised by my doctors not to travel due to exhaustion. Once I get my full energy back, it’s back to business, which I’m looking forward to. #StillHealing.”
- Durk’s illness comes at a bad time as he just released his new album, ironically titled “Still Healing.”
- Have you ever worked yourself so hard that you got sick? Share your story