- Following the viral video of North West dressing up as Ice Spice, Kim Kardashian has decided that Kanye West might have been correct to call her out for letting their daughter appear on TikTok.
- Time magazine published a new interview with Kim Kardashian on Tuesday (June 20). In it, she discusses her multibillion-dollar Skims company. Kim talked about the Ice Spice-themed TikTok video that North posted in March during the interview.
- Kim said, “Every day, the kids get to switch of whose music they want to plug in and listen to on the way to school and North was listening to Ice Spice.”
- She continued, “And I didn’t know who that was at the time. And I was like, this is the moment when I feel really old and my daughter is now teaching me what’s cool. I then had the idea to put [Ice Spice] in a Skims campaign.”
- She added, “The Ice Spice videos, she said, ‘Mommy, can I post this?’ I was out of town, so I had my… nanny was there [and] allowed it. And as soon as I saw the words and everything, I was like, ‘Oh, no no. We’re taking this down.’ She totally understood. So, I think that’s the trial and error sometimes.”
- Kardashian continued, “And, you know, then I saw on the Internet, it’s like, ‘Kanye was right.’ You know? And maybe he was, you know?. No one’s always gonna agree and you just have to do the best that you can as a parent and try to protect your kids, but also let them be creative.”
- What’s the biggest lesson you learned from your children when they were teenagers?