- His ex-business partners are suing Kanye West at The Gap for $2 million for breach of contract.
- According to court documents, Art City Center is a commercial company that owns a building on 6th Street in Los Angeles that Gap used as a storefront for eh Yeezy clothing line.
- Art City Center sued The Gap in October 2022 after the company ended its lease early and claimed that the building underwent unapproved alterations for the clothing line.
- Gap claims that its contract with Kanye called for Gap not to be held liable for any claims like this that might be brought against them.
- Do you think Kanye is liable for the damages?