- Kanye West has been back in the press as of late with a ton of new looks – and this time he’s bringing back an ’80s staple.
- On Thursday (May 25), the polarizing rapper was spotted rocking a black tee with the German word for police on the back, accessorized with enormous shoulder pads. He also had on flared sweats and a bright blue pair of the sock shoes which he’s reportedly planning to release.
- Ye’s wife Bianca Censori was with him as well, but the scorching social commentary was much more concerned with what her husband had on.
- At least some of these items may be coming soon to YEEZY, as it was revealed Kanye’s Mascotte Holdings Inc. recently applied to trademark “YZY SOCK SHOES.”
- What trend do you realize now that you never should have tried?