LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 10: Kanye West is seen on January 10, 2022 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by JOCE/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images)
- Cameras caught up with the artist formerly known as Kanye West.
- Per usual, he had a lot to say.
- He addressed Minister Farsakhan who defended both Ye and Kyrie Irving saying they were not antisemitic.
- Ye took issue with one part of Farrakhan’s hour long video saying, Ye lost $2 billion in a few days. You might wonder, did he really have it? He lost that much that soon?
- Ye responded saying, Minister Farrakhan, I love you, but the way you read that, I took that as a slight. I don’t take no disrespect from nobody so let’s get on the phone and let’s talk that out. I don’t care who you are. I ain’t taking no slights from nobody.
In Other YE News…. Jenifer Lewis Sounds Off on Kanye West
- The legend, Jenifer Lewis, took to social media to give Ye a piece of her mind.
- She said, I’m sick of Kanye.
- I was sick of him before he did all of this mess. I don’t care what he’s dealing with, shut your f— mouth.
- You go sit down somewhere, all those kids who look up to his a–.
- She continued, go get help baby, your children are looking at you. You hush now.
- Do you think there is anyone who Kanye will listen to?
London Tattoo Removal Studio Offering To Remove Kanye West Tattoos For Free
- London tattoo studio, NAAMA Studios, is offering to remove Kanye West tattoos for free.
- The removal usually costs around $2,300, depending on the size of the tattoo.
- Now that Kanye has caused controversy surrounding his recent anti semitic comments, former fan Alex Jones wants his tattoo of Kanye’s Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album cover removed.
- “When I found out I could get it removed for free, I was really pleased. NAAMA has a great reputation for tattoo removal, so I was super grateful to start my removal journey with them and put this behind me, so I look forward to having it done,” said Jones.
- Do you have a Kanye tattoo? Do you want to remove it? Have a tattoo that was a mistake? Tell your story.