- Kanye West’s feud with Adidas has taken a surprising turn, with Kanye benefiting from a judge’s ruling.
- Adidas’ request to re-freeze $75 million held by Kanye West’s Yeezy brand was denied by a Manhattan federal judge.
- The German shoe company’s lawyers argued for an order to avoid “irreparable harm,” but the judge disagreed.
- Adidas lost the emergency motion but can still win an asset freeze on Yeezy soon. Briefs to be filed by both sides are due Thursday (June 1).
- Who do you think will win in the Kanye/Adidas court battle?