- Rapper Big Pokey from Houston’s Screwed Up Click has died after collapsing onstage. The founding member of the SUC was 45 years old.
- Pokey (Milton Powell) died after collapsing during a performance in Beaumont, Texas, on Saturday night.
- Pokey was on the mic in front of a crowd in a viral online video. The video shows Pokey taking a breath before falling backward onto the ground. The cause of his death is unknown.
- Pokey’s death was announced on his Instagram profile. His Rep told Houston Fox KRIV that Big Pokey’s autopsy results are pending.
- Condolences go out to the Houston hip-hop community, Big Pokey’s family, friends, and fans.
- Texas rapper Big Pokey recently passed away and they are still trying to determine the cause of his death
- According to All Hip Hop, an autopsy showed no pathological cause of death.
- They add that his toxicology test won’t be available for months
- Big Pokey was a member of the Screwed Up Click group
- What Screwed Up Click songs do you like the most?