- After receiving a lot of snitching allegations, Gunna is prepared to restart his rap career.
- The YSL rapper revealed unexpectedly on Wednesday, which was also his 30th birthday, that his fourth album A Gift & a Curse would be released on Friday.
- Additionally, Gunna teased a new summery sound, perhaps from the upcoming album, to set fans’ vacation off right.
- When Gunna was detained in May 2022 as part of the continuing YSL RICO case, he was at the pinnacle of the rap game. His most recent album, DS4Ever, dethroned The Weeknd to claim the #1 spot on the Billboard 200 during that time.
- Fans are eagerly awaiting the release of the album to find out if Gunna will address the severe criticism he has received from his rap contemporaries, including Lil Baby, Lil Durk, even Young Thug’s sister Dolly, and protégé Lil Gotit.
- What do you expect from the release of Gunna’s new album on Friday? Do you think he will score Rap’s 1st number 1 album of 2023? Why?