NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 05: Jason David Frank of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers attends the Saban's Power Rangers Legacy Wars tournament at New York Comic Con 2017 - Day 1 on October 5, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images for Saban Brands)
- Jason David Frank, who played the Green Power Ranger, was recently found dead at the age of 49.
- Frank’s rep confirmed the news of the passing of Jason, and sources are claiming that Frank committed suicide.
- Jason’s rep said, “Please respect the privacy of his family and friends during this horrible time as we come to terms with the loss of such a wonderful human being. He loved his family, friends, and fans very much. He will truly be missed.”
- Walter Jones said, “He was an inspiration to so many people. His presence will be dearly missed. It’s so sad to lose another member of our Ranger family.”
- He continued, “Jason was one of the biggest pranksters on the show. He had a wild sense of humor. We had our shares of ups and downs, but I stayed consistent about being an ear if he needed one. My prayers go out to his family, and all that will miss him.”
- Which Power Ranger was your favorite growing up and why?