- Dr. Dre shared some exciting news for fans of The Chronic because they can now purchase unique items to commemorate the classic record’s 30th anniversary.
- According to a press release given to HipHopDX on Monday, “The Chronic Masters” collection consists of a number of releases made in association with Trophy and Interscope. According to the press release, this is the first time that collectibles of this nature are offered for sale.
- The first release contains four limited edition skate decks, the Session Tapes (1:1 Replica Set), the Session Tapes Oversized Replicas (only 30 available), and three session tape fine-art prints captured by Jeremy Deputat.
- The products will go on sale on June 1st.
- Interscope said on IG, “Fans and collectors alike are invited to join us on this journey as we revisit one of the most influential hip-hop albums of all time. Stay tuned for all the latest updates and don’t miss your chance to own a piece of music history.”
- Which album do you think is a better project in your opinion? The Chronic? The Chronic 2001? Why?