Diddy Throws His Name Into the Hat To Buy BET
March 14, 2023 8:41AM EDT
- Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to add to his portfolio by adding his name to the list of moguls looking to buy the majority stake in BET.
- He joins the list that includes Byron Allen and Tyler Perry after reports that Paramount was looking to sell the BET Media Group.
- According to sources, Diddy is doing his homework on buying the network to build a Black-owned media powerhouse.
- Paramount Global hasn’t responded to the news.
- If you were the CEO of BET, what changes would you make to the network?