- Justin Combs’ mother Misa Hylton is not happy about her son’s DUI arrest, and it seems that she doesn’t think Diddy has been the strictest parent.
- The news that JC had been arrested for misdemeanor DUI after being stopped for running a red light at 8 AM on Sunday morning was first reported by TMZ Hip Hop.
- Shortly after the news broke, Misa went off on Diddy in an Instagram rant, alleging that his “reality show” lifestyle had lead Justin astray.
- Naturally, mothers tend to be overly protective of their kids, and Misa warned her fans to assume the worst in the event that her Prince JC ever suffered any harm.
- Misa’s momma bear rage was also felt by Kristina Khorram, Diddy’s Chief of Staff, and UCLA, the university where JC previously played football.
- She also brought up—or rather mocked—Diddy’s recent lawsuit against beverage company Diageo, in which he claimed to have been subjected to unfair and racist treatment because he served as a brand ambassador.
- The fact that Diddy is suing the bank that made him rich suggests a possible fall from grace, in Misa’s opinion, and that he should invest in providing healthier products for the culture.
- Diddy has yet to comment on the news of his son’s arrest.
- Why do you think Misa Hylton was wrong for the way she reacted about this situation?