- The Clipse reunited for a rare set over the weekend at Chicago’s Hyde Park Summerfest where they reportedly performed most of their ‘Hell Hath No Fury’ album.
- Pusha T and No Malice hit the Midway Plaisance Park stage for an electric performance where they turned “Hyde Park into Pyrex Park” with a giant snow globe on stage, according to FakeShoreDrive’s Andrew Barber.
- “Clipse just reunited in Chicago and turned Hyde Park into Pyrex Park — complete with a snow globe on stage,” he wrote. “Pusha T & Malice performed the majority of the ‘Hell Hath No Fury’ album tonight.”
- Fans were ecstatic at seeing Push and Malice reunite and are still holding out hope for another album, which would be the duo’s first since 2009’s ‘Til The Casket Drops.’
- What other hip-hop groups would you love to see reunite?