- Boosie BadAzz’s daughter Tori has called out her father for taking her car back after leaving Atlanta to take care of her mother.
- On Saturday (July 15), Boosie’s daughter, Toriana Hatch (aka Tori), jumped on her Instagram page and blasted her rap superstar dad for taking her car back after she left Atlanta to take care of her mother.
- In a series of posts, captured by The Shade Room, Tori explained that she went to ATL to assist in her mom’s recovery from a car accident. She also insisted that Boosie is no longer her father and said that he was just a sperm donor.
- After Tori called him out for taking back the car, Boosie hopped on his Instagram page a few hours later to explain his actions. In his IG post, Boosie said he took back the $80,000 Mercedes-Benz he bought for his daughter Tori after her mother filed for child support.
- The rapper thinks Tori knew her mother was going to hit him with child support papers, which is why she left Atlanta to live with her. Boosie feels Tori and her mother are ungrateful, so he took back the car.
- What are your thoughts on Boosie taking back the car?