- The conflict between Pusha T and Jim Jones is currently escalating because they are currently going back and forth via records.
- Now, an A.I.-generated Pusha T diss track has been released that is confusing fans.
- A.I. track rapped, “This s**t is an easy kill/N***as 40 plus twisting they fingers still. Duck the RICO, we know that n***a squealed/FBI agent with a damn record deal/Red flag waving, banging, boy chill.”
- The track continued, “Jimmy hiding something he got his record sealed/6ix9ine ain’t the only one working the field. We heard them phone taps, you Nicki Barnes, for real/Stick to reality TV before I become your new damn Mandeecees/You got drip but your cornrows stay peezy/You hated on French and did Max B greasy.”
- Many fans were fooled by this A.I. song and really thought Pusha T dropped another track targeting Jimmy, which isn’t the case right now.
- Who do you think is winning this rap battle so far? Pusha T? Jim Jones? Why?