- Before starting his Final Lap Tour, 50 Cent has promised to lose some weight and get back into “fighting” shape.
- The G-Unit mogul has never stopped working out, but he doesn’t exactly have the same sculpted body as he did in the beginning of his career. He is aware that his health and endurance must be at the top of the game for his lengthy global tour, which begins in less than two months.
- He said, “We gonna do the tour and stuff like that, right? So I’m back working out like that. I always work out, but it’s different when I gotta start running and all that s**t. Matter of fact, I’ma show y’all [on] Live every day. Yeah, I’ma do five miles in front of ’em every day.”
- He continued, “You gonna see me come back down. I’ma lose at least 25 pounds before [the tour]. I’ll be back in dog shape before I go. I’ma start talking mad s**t when I’m back in shape. That’s why I be wanting to fight and s**t like that, on the low.”
- What is the quickest way to get back into shape? What types of exercises help you lose weight the most?
50 Cent- The Final Lap Tour 2023
Who: 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes & Jeremiah
What: Hot 1039/939 is giving you a chance to win tickets for 50 Cent’s, The Final Lap Tour 2023, celebrating Get Rich or Die Tryin’ – 20 Years later with special guests Busta Rhymes and Jeremiah. Log onto hot1039939.com to enter.
Why: The Final Lap Tour 2023
When: August 16th
Where: PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte (707 Pavilion Blvd, Charlotte, NC)
Presented By: Live Nation