- 50 Cent is back to mocking Ja Rule after his failed onstage stunt.
- Ja tried to add drama to his performance at Nelly’s Hot in Herre Festival in Toronto by being wheeled out on a stretcher by two paramedics.
- Ja, lying on his back, screamed as a thumping heartbeat played, “Ayo, let these n-ggas know who I am. I’m one of the three, n-gga!” He then jumped off the stretcher and performed his 2001 hit “Livin’ It Up.”
- 50 Cent shared a XXL article that mentioned that Ja’s onstage antics didn’t go over well, as well as a photo of Ginuwine, who had done the same thing onstage years ago, “Lol WTF [crying face emoji] I ain’t gotta say sh_t stupid [ninja]’s SMH [facepalm emoji] #bransoncognac #lecheminduroi,” 50 captioned his post.
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve seen an artist do on stage?